- Creating and implementing sales, sponsorship and marketing strategies for a range of different events and experiences.
- Setting sales targets and actively driving these
- Networking with and giving presentations at relevant institutions, schools and companies on Greenpop Experiences’ offerings.
- Managing stakeholder relations with partners and clients
- Creating new marketing mechanisms for the different offerings including digital marketing, direct marketing etc.
- Developing and writing copy for marketing / sales materials and brochures
- Creating streamlined systems for quoting, budgeting, bookings, tracking etc. Reporting monthly on targets, achievements and strategies
Job Opportunity: Sales, Marketing & Sponsorship Manager for Greenpop Experiences
Job Opportunity Job Title: Sales, Marketing & Sponsorship Manager for Greenpop Experiences Purpose of this role: Greenpop is undergoing a restructure, which will mean our non-profit fundraising (seeking donations for trees and education projects) and our sales and sponsorship (selling tickets and attracting event sponsorship for our events) will be dealt with separately. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated person with skills in sales, sponsorship and marketing to join the Greenpop Experiences team. Greenpop Experiences hosts green events – green festivals, school camps, ecotravel adventures and workshops. The Sales, Marketing & Sponsorship Manager will drive the selling of tickets for relevant events, selling of group bookings, marketing of the events to reach relevant audiences and seeking sponsorship for the festivals – as well as managing the backend booking systems and administration around this. Our ideal candidate believes in the green industry and is a natural sales person. She/he has a background in sales, sponsorship or marketing, is outgoing and able to speak to different types of people and groups, is very organized and is at ease with admin, has excellent pitching and presentation skills, loves dealing with people and works efficiently and independently. Your role will include but will not be limited to: